PTR Celebrating 50 Years... Disney style

mncherokee

Mouseketeer
So our past year has been crazy... job changes... middle child now in college... mom passed away... and today is my 50th birthday!:cake:

I wanted to do something special this year and so I decided we would celebrate in Disneypixiedust:.

So, we are taking our family of 5 and my son’s girlfriend and daughter’s boyfriend. Total of 7 people! princess:pirate:pirate:princess:princess: & princess:pirate:

I loved onsite, but with the larger crew we opted for a townhome off-site with car rental.

Still working out the daily itinerary. We are going Sun-Thurs the week of Thanksgiving since that is what everyone has off.

So... I have been stressing out about how we are going to do 6 Parks in 4 days (Sunday-Thursday)... and the answer is... dividing up to take on the parks!

Sunday - arrive and have later lunch at DS at T-Rex then 5 off to MK and the other 2 take in the nightlife at DS

Monday - am relax at the resort
pm off to AK for everyone

Tuesday - 4 to USO and IOA to take in all things Harry Potter
3 to EPCOT to have breakfast at Akershus then to DHS to try our luck at Toy Story and end the evening at Minnes Holiday Party at Hollywood and Vine

Wednesday - relax in am at resort then all of us to EPCOT for the day ending with Frozen Dessert Party.

Thursday - travel home

This plan seems sooooo more much more manageable than to try doing 6 back to back parks every day with no downtime! It’s beginning to feel like a vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter