PTR: Going to see Mickey & Shamu

mousetravel

DIS Veteran
Welcome to another mom/daughter adventure in the making. We will be headed to WDW and Sea World for Spring Break. We've been a couple times during spring break, so we're getting prepared for the madness!

We wanted to kinda have a relaxing time, so we're not going to have a cammando type trip, as we usually do. A couple days of Sea World, a few ADR's, some resort hopping, and our Give A Day voucher for Magic Kingdom. That's the plan, but it is subject to change.:rolleyes1

I am driving...again...alone....:drive:
The journey is half the fun, right? Who said that?!

Cast of Characters will be:

Single mom, 35, loves everything Disney!

Daughter, 14, going on 21, loves everything Disney, especially Ariel!

Here we are at Disney 2008.

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn102/***********/image075.jpg

And Disney 2009

http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn102/***********/2009MagicKingdom013.jpg

Your daughter is beautiful.

Our last day at Disney was the first day their spring break crowd came in. ((last saturday)) It was INSANE!!! I'm so glad that we went when we did, my husband gets super grumpy around large crowds.

Good luck! And have a WONDERFUL time! :goodvibes

You are brave to drive alone and go during Spring Break but it sounds like you are experienced at this type of trip. Be safe and have lots of fun!

Your daughter is beautiful.

Our last day at Disney was the first day their spring break crowd came in. ((last saturday)) It was INSANE!!! I'm so glad that we went when we did, my husband gets super grumpy around large crowds.

Good luck! And have a WONDERFUL time! :goodvibes

Thank you!

You are brave to drive alone and go during Spring Break but it sounds like you are experienced at this type of trip. Be safe and have lots of fun!

We've been during Spring Break before and it really wasn't that bad. It was crowded but not bad enough to keep us from going again during that time! We were able to ride everything we wanted, get great spots for the parades, and got plenty of character pics!

Here's the plan I have so far:

Sunday: Drive from SC, about 9-10 hours, and go to Downtown Disney :car:

Monday: Sea World

Tuesday: Sea World

Wednesday: Breakfast at 1900 Park Fare and resort hopping.

Thursday: Dinner at Chef Mickey's (Need some more ideas for this day. Was thinking Typhoon Lagoon, but not sure if it's gonna be warm enough.)

Friday: Magic Kingdom (Give A Day voucher)

Saturday: Drive home.:sad1:

Being so far away, we just can't do a "non-commando" trip, but I'm jealous! Enjoy!

I'm going to move you to the PTR board - PM me when you're back and I'll pop you back over to the main board. :goodvibes

Well, I changed the title to my TR (self explanatory). I knew it was gonna happen. That's why I waited so long to decide to make a PTR. I just can't make a schedule & stick to it! If I'd stay off the boards long enough, I might could stay with a plan, but I get too many different ideas to stay away! (I'm addicted, in other words).

Is it too early for "I'm Too Excited To Sleep"? Well, that's me now and has been for about a week. I just can't sleep, got stuff on my mind, Disney stuff, planning stuff, the stuff that keeps you up all night! :surfweb:

Disney changed their park hours for Spring Break week. Or should I say extended their EMH. We're staying offsite, so we're gonna lose an hour of MK opening at 7am for you lucky people staying onsite. I don't think I could make it there so, so early anyway, so we'll see.

So here's the latest change and reasons why:

Sun: same

Mon: same

Tues: same

Wed: Magic Kingdom, because of change of park hours, and if we went to MK on the day before we leave, I'm afraid I'll be too exhausted to drive 10 hours
home!!!!!

Thurs: same

Friday: Animal Kingdom, because we have GAD voucher. They have black out dates for our whole week, except for this day, so we gotta use it this day!

Sat: same

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter