PTR - Relaxing Trip ? - Nov 9 - 17

Tomorrow is the magical day! Just have to get through 8 hours of work. We have almost everything packed except for the last minute items. We are going to pack the car tonight and hope to be on the road by 5:45 am tomorrow. Universal Studios, here we come!

Tomorrow is the magical day! Just have to get through 8 hours of work. We have almost everything packed except for the last minute items. We are going to pack the car tonight and hope to be on the road by 5:45 am tomorrow. Universal Studios, here we come!

:cheer2: I'll be thinking of you!! Can't wait to hear all about your vacation!!

Have a great time!:goodvibes

Have a wonderful trip jeanelle........

And a safe journey too!

Woot!

Your trip is happening soon, hooray

Watch the weather channel tonight as changes for your travel on 75 coming up
Be sure to bring a jacket

Well our trip happened. It was wonderful. So wonderful and relaxing that my husband wants to go back! That definitely didn't happen after our Disney trip.

I had every intention of writing the trip report for this trip but life has gotten in the way the last 6 months. First came Thanksgiving and Christmas and then my stepmother passed away and then my father passed away. Follow that up with me needing unexpected surgery and it is has been whirlwind. I'm need to organize my pics and will hopefully be able to finish a trip report over the next few weeks!

In the meantime, I'm looking to plan another trip next year!

So nice to hear from you!

Looking forward to reading about your last trip and plans for your new trip

To lose your dad and stepmom had to be difficult for you
Sorry for you losses. always difficult to go through

So glad to see you back jeanelle, but sorry to hear of the losses you have suffered.

But, glad you`re back and look forward to reading about your report.....take your time.....we`ll still be here.......

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!