Pumpkin Fudge!!!!

kjs1976

Thanks for the magic, Walt!
I can't remember whose thread I read that suggested trying the pumpkin fudge at Marceline's at DTD, but....THANK YOU!!!!! :goodvibes

I LOVE most everything pumpkin and this fudge was a real treat! I got one square and made it last three days! It was way too rich to have more than a couple bites at a time so I was glad to be able to make it last!

So if you'll be at DL (they have it at the DL candy shop, too) while they have this tasty treat, I highly suggest trying it!!!

Yippee! I'm so glad you liked it! I still haven't made it to the park yet since they've had it this year, but hopefully I can go get some soon! :)

That shop has the most sinful decadent treats! DD and I shared a fancy caramel apple with chocolate and other yummy stuff on it. We each had about a quarter of it two days in a row. :lovestruc

Is the pumpkin fudge a seasonal thing for halloween, or will it still be there in November. We arrive on Nov 4th and I LLLLLOOOOOVVVEEEE Fudge!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter