Punta Cana Excursions

pezgirlroy

DIS Veteran
Hi all, This may not be the best place for this but I have gotten such great advice in the past on the DIS. My husband and I are going to Punta Cana, DR the first week of August just the two of us. I am looking for some ideas on excursions that people have done/enjoyed. There is just so much out there. Just looking for a direction. Thanks.

I do not recommend Sanoa island. We did this excursion last summer and the beach was so crowded. There were people everywhere.

We knew we had made a mistake booking the excursion when we stopped at the reef beforehand to see the starfish and there were about 25 boats already there.

We did an excursion that involved snorkeling with nurse sharks and stingrays, touristy but fun.

Hi all, This may not be the best place for this but I have gotten such great advice in the past on the DIS. My husband and I are going to Punta Cana, DR the first week of August just the two of us. I am looking for some ideas on excursions that people have done/enjoyed. There is just so much out there. Just looking for a direction. Thanks.

I have 2 recommendations.

http://gundulastropicaltreasure.com/
Nice German lady owns this place, we had a fun afternoon here! She also will provide transportation to/from resort you are staying at.
We had massages by the beach here. They also do the fish pedis. Souvenir shop. Mamajuana, and a full bar. Bought art from a local artist.

catamarantourspuntacana.com
Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures
Our party of 5 did the private catamaran 1/2 day tour. It included snorkeling, delicious seafood lunch in the water, rum drinks on the beach with an alcoholic horse (true!), tons of pictures of your group and more!
We had a blast! It was great being on the private tour, since we were able to have full attention by the crew. They let us play our music, decide how long to spend at each stop...It was the best excursion we've ever done on any vacation.
Seriously 5+stars and would do it again in a heartbeat!!

I have 2 recommendations.

http://gundulastropicaltreasure.com/
Nice German lady owns this place, we had a fun afternoon here! She also will provide transportation to/from resort you are staying at.
We had massages by the beach here. They also do the fish pedis. Souvenir shop. Mamajuana, and a full bar. Bought art from a local artist.

catamarantourspuntacana.com
Hispaniola Aquatic Adventures
Our party of 5 did the private catamaran 1/2 day tour. It included snorkeling, delicious seafood lunch in the water, rum drinks on the beach with an alcoholic horse (true!), tons of pictures of your group and more!
We had a blast! It was great being on the private tour, since we were able to have full attention by the crew. They let us play our music, decide how long to spend at each stop...It was the best excursion we've ever done on any vacation.
Seriously 5+stars and would do it again in a heartbeat!!
These are great. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter