Purchase of ticket at Park

Maleficent53

Have fun storming the castle...
We will be traveling in France in about a month and hope to be able to take the RER to Disneyland for a day. I am assuming that it is possible to buy a one day ticket at the entrance. Am I correct on that or must tickets be purchased in advance?

You can buy tickets at the gate, lines are usually short as most people buy them online or have a package deal and get their tickets at the hotel.

However I do think it is better to buy them online, even though the lines are short, they move slowly. When I stand in line to drop off my luggage which is next to one of the ticket offices I am always amazed by how slow the line to buy tickets moves.

I do not want to buy the tickets ahead of time because I will not know for sure if we will go until we get to France. Then we only have 2 days in Paris before heading south.

Is there anyone who is at DLP now or has been recently who can tell me what the one day one park cost is at the park entrance?

I do not want to buy the tickets ahead of time because I will not know for sure if we will go until we get to France. Then we only have 2 days in Paris before heading south.

Is there anyone who is at DLP now or has been recently who can tell me what the one day one park cost is at the park entrance?

Not 100% sure, I believe about 100 euro. I will be there in few days and can double check (if I don't forget ;) )

But even when you get to France and you make a decision to go, you can still buy your tickets in advance.

Can we buy tickets on line with a military discount?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter