Purchase your Points UPDATE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goingtodisneyworld

Mouseketeer
We are looking to purchase 80 points for $560.00 (yes, we are dreamers!) however, if this could possibly help you in anyway, please let us know ~ jcm95@dellepro.com. We can purchase them thru Paypal or send money order, immediately after confirmation. Hope you have a Happy Walt Disney Day!

Unless you are a DVC member, the points will be useless to you. You will need a member to make the reservation for you. So you need to give the days you want to go, what type of accomodations you want (studio and 1 bedroom sleep 4, 2 bedroom sleeps 8 and grand villas sleep 12), and which resort you want to stay at.

Good Morning,
Thanks so much for your help! We already have a wonderful member, whom we have purchased 40 pts from and are currently holding a studio at OKW. The twist is we are now trying to treat my husband’s family and take them with us! The dates are 10/27 for 5nts. and as of yesterday the 2 bedroom was available. So, if I can find the points and transfer them to my member my dream is to upgrade us to a 2 bedroom. So now you know the rest of the story ~ I am not sure if you just wanted to hear the details or if you are able to help? Please let me know, we would love to consider ** ANY ** offer! Thanks again, Christine

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter