Purchased FPs

KNovacovschi

DIS Veteran
We are going on April 21st and would like to purchase FPs since it is showing as high season, plus since we are only going for 1 day I would rather pay to be safe. What I am wondering is how far in advance can I purchase them, the site will not allow me to do so.

You can’t purchase FP, they are free. You can book them 60 days out if you’re staying on site (wdw resort) or 30 days out for everyone else. Make sure you have your tickets and/or reservation linked to you MDE account as well

You can’t purchase FP, they are free. You can book them 60 days out if you’re staying on site (wdw resort) or 30 days out for everyone else. Make sure you have your tickets and/or reservation linked to you MDE account as well

You can in Disneyland Paris, I know you can’t at WDW. This is posted in the DisneyLand Paris forum. 😊

You can in Disneyland Paris, I know you can’t at WDW. This is posted in the DisneyLand Paris forum. 😊
I am so sorry, I go into the “unanswered threads” every morning and try to find someone I can help but i missed a big piece of yours and wasn’t helpful at all. My apologies, and have a great trip.

I am so sorry, I go into the “unanswered threads” every morning and try to find someone I can help but i missed a big piece of yours and wasn’t helpful at all. My apologies, and have a great trip.

No apologies needed. I appreciate that you tried to help. WDW I can do in my sleep but Paris seems to be a much bigger ball game, :)

Paris is actually smaller and easier than WDW - just have to adjust for food (availability and weird times as not all restaurants are open full days) and traffic pattern. April I'm guessing will become available at some point. I am watching that as well - though the virus scare may close the park or at least impact crowds so that the paid FP will not be needed so keep an eye on that. They have paper FP just like we did at WDW in "the old days". Just note that you need to get one early for BTMRR as it will run out, PP is about the same popularity as WDW so that is quickly number 2 and then Space to round out DLP. Studios - ToT and Ratatouille are the ones you will need.

Paris is actually smaller and easier than WDW - just have to adjust for food (availability and weird times as not all restaurants are open full days) and traffic pattern. April I'm guessing will become available at some point. I am watching that as well - though the virus scare may close the park or at least impact crowds so that the paid FP will not be needed so keep an eye on that. They have paper FP just like we did at WDW in "the old days". Just note that you need to get one early for BTMRR as it will run out, PP is about the same popularity as WDW so that is quickly number 2 and then Space to round out DLP. Studios - ToT and Ratatouille are the ones you will need.

Alright thank you. I message DLP but have not heard back from them. I posted in a FB group and a person stated they purchased for August a month ago so when I read that it worried me even more. I will just keep an eye out.

Replies from DLP can take a while.
Did you already purchase your tickets or booked your hotel (package)? When I look at the Dutch website, it only lets me book if I have or book the paid FP all at once.
It also says it's possible to call if your date is sold out.

I would suggest to buy them in advance if you can, as they can sell out.
When selecting the different types (each FP ride only once or all day), keep in mind that there are only 8 FP rides over the 2 parks and Peter Pan is almost identical to the ride in the US, and Buzzlight Year is closed for renovation and replaced by the Flying Carpets over Agrabah (Dumbo type ride in the Studios).

Replies from DLP can take a while.
Did you already purchase your tickets or booked your hotel (package)? When I look at the Dutch website, it only lets me book if I have or book the paid FP all at once.
It also says it's possible to call if your date is sold out.

I would suggest to buy them in advance if you can, as they can sell out.
When selecting the different types (each FP ride only once or all day), keep in mind that there are only 8 FP rides over the 2 parks and Peter Pan is almost identical to the ride in the US, and Buzzlight Year is closed for renovation and replaced by the Flying Carpets over Agrabah (Dumbo type ride in the Studios).

We are only going for the 1 day so we are staying offsite however I did purchase our tickets 3 weeks ago. I am trying to purchase them in advance however the site is not allowing me to unfortunately. I have tried doing it under different countries as well.

FYI, Fastpasses are now available online. It looks like they are available all the way through the end of October

Thank you. Now I'm wondering if I should buy now or wait just in case. I'm in Canada and our CDC has stated not to cancel or postpone trips to France but things are changing hour by hour it seems. What I'm wondering is if I buy and there is a travel ban will they refund us?

I'm in the same boat. I planned on heading to Paris on April 29th and do a day at DLP during my trip. I'm holding out for the moment. At this rate, I find it hard to believe that they would sell out with everything going on.

I would wait with buying those FPs...
If DLP closes you probably would get the money back but why take the chance?

As far as I know (or read about it) the paid FPs often only sell out on the actual day... so buying them 2-3 weeks earlier should work most of the time... if it’s a once in a lifetime trip for only 1 day I might buy it a little earlier though...
But in the current situation I doubt that they sell in advance(if Disney doesn’t limit them artificially) Europe is a bit chaotic right now with the situation in Italy...
In my opinion we just gotta wait 1-2 weeks... than we know if other European countries will be hit as hard as Italy or not and we will have a better idea how the countries respond in terms of restrictions and if DLP has to close...

I was glad I waited - I'm in the 30 day window so not worth the trouble with the boarder closing (I know as a US citizen I can come home). With flight cancellations and increased risk of having to quarantine - I will have to wait with DLP and paris until some point in the future.

I was glad I waited - I'm in the 30 day window so not worth the trouble with the boarder closing (I know as a US citizen I can come home). With flight cancellations and increased risk of having to quarantine - I will have to wait with DLP and paris until some point in the future.

We decided last night to postpone our trip until end of September so I did not purchase the FPs. What I am wondering though is if they will extend the expiration date of park tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!