Purchases in the park delivered to your room??

wendypooh22

DIS Veteran
I saw on the DLR site that if you are a guest at the hotels, you can have your purchases delivered to your room?? I don't do a lot of shopping, but it would be nice not to have to carry everything all day, or at least until you went back to your room.... Has anyone used this service??

you can have your purchases sent to your on-site hotel. But they are picked up from bell services the next morning, not delivered directly to your room.

You sure can have purchases delivered back to your room! :thumbsup2 It's great when the kids pick out some oversize toy or you find several half price pieces of luggage. :blush: :teeth: We've never had to pick the items up at the bell desk though, they've always been delivered to our room the next day. :cool1:

They deliver them to the bell desk, not your room. But, it still is a good way to get items back to the hotel.

This is one of the reasons we stay on site, last year we had so many packages sent back to the hotel, if we had to carry them, we would not have been able to go on too many rides. Everything arrived safe and sound the next morning, it is a beautiful service!

I'm quite sure our packages are always waiting on the bed. Could that be part of the concierge service? :confused3

Pooh's Purple Pal said:
I'm quite sure our packages are always waiting on the bed. Could that be part of the concierge service? :confused3
Maybe the bell hops had a bit of extra time and hand delivered things. They only promise it will make it as far as the bell desk. We stayed Conc. service last Oct at PP and we had to pick our packages up.

Yikes, we must have been the recipient of a little pixie dust and didn't even know it. :blush: pixiedust: :sunny:

We use this all the time! They've never delivered to our room though, we had to go to the bell desk to pick the packages up.

One big tip: USE the service for your pictures!! We generally get a few of the Disneyland photos and it seems like such a small package to carry around but the truth is you don't want to bend them or mess them up and if you wait until you are leaving the park at the end of the night, the crowds are terrible. Stop by anytime during the day and have them sent to the hotel!!

One last tip, it does take overnight so do not send anything that your child wants for that night like stuffed animals or special toys they want to play with NOW-lol! Y

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter