Purchasing WDW tickets in Canada

WishingMom

DIS Veteran
Hi,

I briefly scrolled through looking for an answer, but couldn't find one. Is there anywhere in Canada that you can prepurchase WDW tickets if you plan on booking a room only at the resort. I know you can get tickets directly from Disney, plus Undercover Tourist, but was wondering if there were any sellers here in Canada?

Thanks,

I always ordered mine from Undercover Tourist since they are cheaper than directly from WDW and they always arrived quickly. CAA sells them too but I would convert the UT prices in CAD and compare with CAA prices to see if it's worth it to buy from them.

If you're an Air Miles collector, you can order them through the Air Miles site too, although depending on how many AM you have this may take a little time. There's even a board on Air Miles deals and how to collect them effectively.

My mom was getting her tickets at CAA before we converted them to Annual Passes.

I've used UT. They are great. No shipping fee, and they send real tickets not vouchers. When comparing prices, be sure you're comparing total price. UT has their price right there, others add shipping and fees when you get to the check out, so you aren't seeing total fee out front.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts