Push button notification for RotR

yorkieteacher

DIS Veteran
Mods, please fell free to move this-wasn't sure where to post or search. When we visited WDW in early March, everyone in our party of three was able to get a push button notifications that our rooms were ready, and also when several fast passes were changed due to the rides being offline. However, when it was time for our boarding group for RotR, no one in our party of three got a push button notification. We knew it was our boarding time because we kept checking back on which groups were currently being boarded. Can you tell me where to check on our MDE app to make sure we do get push button notifications for this in the future?

Mods, please fell free to move this-wasn't sure where to post or search. When we visited WDW in early March, everyone in our party of three was able to get a push button notifications that our rooms were ready, and also when several fast passes were changed due to the rides being offline. However, when it was time for our boarding group for RotR, no one in our party of three got a push button notification. We knew it was our boarding time because we kept checking back on which groups were currently being boarded. Can you tell me where to check on our MDE app to make sure we do get push button notifications for this in the future?

What type of phone/device do you have? The settings are in the phone options, not in the app itself.

Although it sounds like you already do have push notifications enabled since you received other types of notifications. Generally speaking, while most report getting a push notification for a RotR Boarding Group, many report never getting it even with notifications enabled - so in my opinion based on the reports I’ve seen, not getting one is likely a typical inconsistent app glitch vs something you can control on your end (I suspect).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!