Puuulease stop saying "price per value"

I see it as an idiosyncracy of speech that regular people have. It's an aspect of the shows being done by real people to me, not professionals. Sometimes the words or phrases make me laugh.

I never realized how much I overlooked that phrase until this thread pointed it out and then watching the Jaleo dining review that just dropped today. Geez, now that I’m aware, it did kind of make me cringe every time it was said. Not to be petty or nitpicky, but I guess it’s the copy reviewer in me that just makes term now unbearable.

“Value for the price” is definitely the more grammatically correct term.

I never realized how much I overlooked that phrase until this thread pointed it out and then watching the Jaleo dining review that just dropped today. Geez, now that I’m aware, it did kind of make me cringe every time it was said. Not to be petty or nitpicky, but I guess it’s the copy reviewer in me that just makes term now unbearable.

“Value for the price” is definitely the more grammatically correct term.

I watched the Jaleo review today and immediately this thread popped into my head. I never noticed it until today but now I'll never not notice it.

How about 'Price vs Value'

A Mickey pretzel $7
Pulled Pork Mac n Chz $10

The pretzel is better price, not a better value*

*Value is subjective in all other cases beside this one

How about 'Price vs Value'

A Mickey pretzel $7
Pulled Pork Mac n Chz $10

The pretzel is better price, not a better value*

*Value is subjective in all other cases beside this one
Value is always subjective. How big is the serving of mac and cheese? Is it any good? Was it hot and fresh? Was there a decent amount of pulled pork on it? Or did you walk away saying, "Geez, that was a waste of money. I would have been better off getting a Mickey pretzel"?

Of course, a $7 Mickey pretzel is an awful value since I can walk into a Philly Soft Pretzel Factory anywhere around here (NJ) and get a great hot fresh pretzel for 55 cents.

Value is always subjective. How big is the serving of mac and cheese? Is it any good? Was it hot and fresh? Was there a decent amount of pulled pork on it? Or did you walk away saying, "Geez, that was a waste of money. I would have been better off getting a Mickey pretzel"?

Of course, a $7 Mickey pretzel is an awful value since I can walk into a Philly Soft Pretzel Factory anywhere around here (NJ) and get a great hot fresh pretzel for 55 cents.
Exactly. And there will always be exceptions like those who are on a gluten-only diet, already ate lunch, don't like pork/chz/slaw, really love Mickey or require a pretzel this instant. lol
http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/wp-co...ese-with-Pulled-Pork_Flame-Tree-BBQ_17-01.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts