puzzles

disneyworldsk

DIS Veteran
I build a lot of disney puzzles. what do you do with them when you're finished? I glue them but now what?

I glue them as well and then display them in my home. I have a special room where I keep a lot of my 'Disneyana' stuff including figures and stuffed characters and whatnot. They make a nice addition to the walls.

I've been struggling with thiws myself. I got into doing the Thomas Kincade ones that come in four-packs. They are 500 peice, which is about the limit of my patience. I love the images and I have glued some of them. I want to make like a collage of several, but, I don't quite know how to mount them. I have done so many now (and three waiting in the wings). Anyway, they look nice so I'd like to figure aout a good way to display them.

I've been struggling with thiws myself. I got into doing the Thomas Kincade ones that come in four-packs. They are 500 peice, which is about the limit of my patience. I love the images and I have glued some of them. I want to make like a collage of several, but, I don't quite know how to mount them. I have done so many now (and three waiting in the wings). Anyway, they look nice so I'd like to figure aout a good way to display them.
It's hard to frame them since they are so thick and frames are expensive. I've found that putting small, self-adhesive Velcro circles along the edges then mounting them on the wall that way works great.

I just take mine apart and build it again on some later date. For me, the fun is in doing the puzzle, not completing it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!