Delete Thread

That bread looks so good from the Boathouse... too bad the rest wasn't as good. The sliders look good and like something I'd pick, that's disappointing. I am a fan of beer cheese even tho I don't like beer, because I'm a weirdo :confused3 bit if its not expected that can ruin it for people who do like it too! So strange not to put it on the menu. We actually went to the DVC event last night and they had free food... I opened my cookie and was lile, this is minty!

We just split nachos from Pecos Bills last night as a snack. We ranked them above ones at most sporting events but behhimd the Mexico QS nachos. Id go there again over Columbia Harbor House I think... but I'm biased because it wasn't too hard to find a table last night but in December at CHH someone had to help us chase a bird off a table :rotfl:

I feel like a TS convert tho. I know well have QS too, but sometimes i think id rather just pay more to have better food and sit and eat at a nice pace, vs spending the same amount of time fighting the crowds at a QS...

urrito with Barbacoa Beef
Flour Tortilla filled with Barbacoa Beef and served with Yellow Rice and Beans

cJkzgLYl.jpg

The burrito did surprise me. Looking at it, it really didn't look appetizing at all, but the beef in it was pretty good and tender, and despite the fact that it was cold in a pinch I'd order it again.
That actually looks like something I'd be willing to eat! Maybe I'll have to reconsider Pecos Bill!

Ugh what a bummer of a QS experience! I tend not to enjoy ordering nachos at QS because I hate cheese sauce, but there's still no excuse for cold food at peak times!

Josh started with a pressed pot coffee again, and was very disappointed that they pressed his pot again.

Jeez! They keep spoiling his fun >:( He'll have to order his pressed-pot, unpressed.

Also a bit of pixie dust happened in the restaurant! :tinker:

A lady came over to us and said she was leaving that day and did we want 1 anytime FP, and 1 rider swap pass for Soarin’. We had actually just missed our FP for Soarin’ so it worked out perfectly! (We ended up using the anytime FP to ride TSMM the next day since it was our last day at Disney).

a2da4e42-6ea5-481b-a320-856a44947b2a-jpeg.299701

Awesome! You and @kastoney are like celebrities getting bling bags!

Spiced Rum Punch Slush: Spiced Rum, Rhum Clement V.S.O.P., Orange and Pineapple Juice with Cinnamon

b1cc58ac-c3bb-4083-b2c4-2d9e1f254ca2-jpeg.299703

So pretty! I love the color!

I'm glad Ale & Compass redeemed themselves for you! Next time I stay at BC I plan on hitting them up!

I think Josh is going to have to start being specific in his directions to the server regarding his pressed pot coffee! Poor Josh.

Your Ale and Compass lunched looked MUCH better than breakfast. But still too bad that it wasn't fantastic or anything. I would have had higher expectations for the pudding trio, too.

What fabulous pixie dust with the FPs you got! I always like to hear about someone paying it forward at WDW.

Um the "fondant fries"...URRGGH Why!??

I'm glad your lunch was somewhat redeeming. The burgers look really good.

That cake looks rich in pictures even, but I would sure give it my best effort...

2dH9uam.gif

The puddings are so pretty! But I wouldn't have been brave enough to try them :)

Pixie dust! I saw a ton of people with switch passes on our trip this week!

We liked the rum punch slush, especially Zack since he usually goes for rum based drinks. I usually go for vodka and tequila too. I tried the slushy drink for the arts festival which was pretty delicious too, it was rose wine, vodka, and peach puree I think? I'd rank it above the rum punch but after the F&W one.

So weird with the coffee though, I almost forgot to mention... I could see that maybe they run into people not knowing what to do? I've never tried it personally... but why wouldn't you just ask if they'd like the staff to press it or if the customer wants to? :confused3

Glad your lunch worked out better than breakfast! That slushy drink looks so good! I've never had the La Vie en Rose, but I'm planning on remedying that in April!

Glad to hear lunch at the Ale and Compass was better
Still can’t believe they pressed his coffee twice :mad:
The Justin gif is hilarious
Wow that was so nice wonderful pixie dust pixiedust:
OMG why would someone do that to a perfectly harmless plate of french fries :sad2:

I’m with you in preferring Tequila and Vodka but at least the drink matches your fuzzy ears :rotfl:

Glad to hear lunch at the Ale and Compass was better
Still can’t believe they pressed his coffee twice :mad:
The Justin gif is hilarious

:laughing: poor guy he couldn't believe it either. I love that gif :rotfl:
="wdwnut61, post: 58770684, member: 36152"]Wow that was so nice wonderful pixie dust pixiedust:

It was really nice and perfect for our plans.

OMG why would someone do that to a perfectly harmless plate of french fries :sad2:

:rotfl: Right?!

I’m with you in preferring Tequila and Vodka but at least the drink matches your fuzzy ears :rotfl:

Ooo that's true it does!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter