Delete Thread

I am loving your reviews and photos.

I agree with PPs, that Josh is a cutie, you’re pretty lovely too. :)

Wow Shulas looks wonderful I think we have to put that on the list
I do love a good steak and would like to compare them with Yatchmans and Citricos.
We had excellent steak at both of these restaurants

Ooo yes I'd love to know how they compare. I haven't had a chance to get to Yachtsman or Citricos yet.

We have reservations for the Kitchen one night
I booked it after reading your review

I hope you have a great meal there too! We plan to go back for breakfast on our next trip.

We were gong to go back to Yachtsman's this trip (the week of my birthday) but DH had suggested maybe Shula's since we were trying out some other Swan/Dolphin restaurants. A free steak? Yeah...that will probably make the decision. I just signed up! So glad you posted about that!

Awesome! Their steaks are delicious (and even better when they're free).

I am loving your reviews and photos.

I agree with PPs, that Josh is a cutie, you’re pretty lovely too. :)

Aw, thank you!

Just played catch-up. Clownfish has always sounded interesting to me. The burgersushi thingy sounds fantastic. Too bad it didn't live up to the hype.

I like Shulas here in Chicago. Your steaks look awesome.

Just played catch-up. Clownfish has always sounded interesting to me. The burgersushi thingy sounds fantastic. Too bad it didn't live up to the hype.

I like Shulas here in Chicago. Your steaks look awesome.

:wave2: It’s a good restaurant, I think the burgooshi is more of a novelty thing though.

Ooo I’ve been to Shulas in Chicago too, their steak is so good. There aren’t really many steak places around here that compare.

Yum! I would go here again in a heartbeat. So good! Your donut melt looks fun. The bread pudding looks amazing! I feel like that was the one dessert that they told us we couldn't get to go when we ate there.

Tomato soup-with donut cheese melt

b3ebccad-3ec1-4636-bc03-25eda8722ab8-jpeg.311439
I am not sure how I feel about donut Grilled Cheese... I feel like it would be awesome or terrible!

Strange about the chef, maybe he was new? :confused3

Glad you had a good dinner for Josh’s Birthday at Shula’s and a fun Dis meet afterwards. The loaded fries and grilled cheese look good from Jakes and the churro bread pudding with ice cream yum. I want ice cream and a churro right now!

Sounds like the meal turned out to be a good one, but I continue to be baffled that you and Josh run into so many issues with his allergies - like shouldn't they have a better handle on this by now?! :confused3 Your cheese donut thing sounds right up my alley! :thumbsup2 And the dessert sounded awesome too! ::yes::

Donut grilled cheese???? Wow and wow! That looks and sounds amazing, but I'm also a sucker for a good tomato soup!

He softly moaned the whole time he ate this, which is what he does when he eats good steak :rotfl:
Same Josh, same

Your meal at Shula's looks awesome and that deal is incredible!

Tomato soup-with donut cheese melt

b3ebccad-3ec1-4636-bc03-25eda8722ab8-jpeg.311439
This looks like a grilled cheese cronut and I want it! I'm with you though on not being a big tomato soup person. I don't know how you can eat a whole bowl of it and I love tomatoes.

Churro Bread Pudding with Dulce De Leche ice cream

3036ce96-10de-4c16-af00-9073f00e6c24-jpeg.311437

This was really good. I loved the creamy cinnamon-y bread pudding especially since I love churros and bread pudding.

Overall this was a good meal at Jake’s and we would return on a future trip especially if we were staying at RPR again.
OMG that looks so good! Your reviews always make me want to go to Universal so bad.

We've only ever been to Jake's Bar for drinks, but the food looks good. We are staying at RPR in the summer so may have to try it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter