Qualify for DAS ?

You just answered my question, so thank you. I have PTSD and social anxiety and on my last trip I had a panic attack mid queue on Space Mountain. We had reached the area where there were lines on both sides of us and it triggered one heck of a panic attack. The second one I has was during the Early Morning Magic where all the rope droppers came in at 9a and started to literally run, push, shove and elbow everyone to get to whatever line they were running toward. It shocked me just how many people there were and how aggressive they became when I stood frozen, terrified and obviously blocking their running path. Ruined the rest of my day as a stroller and whatever was hanging on its side also scraped my leg fairly badly, so now I know to avoid all pathways around rope drop time if doing another Early Morning Magic Event! I don't know if a DAS will help on queues this time, but with it perhaps a cast member can have me stand in one area while waiting to meet with my family.
I know exactly what you mean. That is the kind of queue that I am worried about, narrowish corridor piled with people. It doesn't help that sometimes people's excitement or manners make them forget about "personal space"

So far so good, I've used it one time, for Test Track but couldn't even use the pass because of rain shutdown, so we ended up getting an any ride Fast Pass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter