Quebec City

leebee

DIS Veteran
DH and I have been looking for a summer vacation destination. Originally France was on the itinerary, but we are having DD's wedding in June :lovestruc so airfare to Europe is no longer in consideration, hahaha. Someone said if we'd been thinking Europe, we should consider going to Quebec. It's within driving distance (about 6hrs from home) and I speak some French, so travel and language aren't big concerns. However, I know nothing about Quebec! Suggestions on things to do/see, places to stay and eat, etc., would be greatly appreciated! TIA!!

DH and I have been looking for a summer vacation destination. Originally France was on the itinerary, but we are having DD's wedding in June :lovestruc so airfare to Europe is no longer in consideration, hahaha. Someone said if we'd been thinking Europe, we should consider going to Quebec. It's within driving distance (about 6hrs from home) and I speak some French, so travel and language aren't big concerns. However, I know nothing about Quebec! Suggestions on things to do/see, places to stay and eat, etc., would be greatly appreciated! TIA!!

Quebec is a beautiful city. I was there on a dcl cruise. Sorry can’t help you out on your questions. I was only there for a day, but you will have a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter