Ques. about postcard codes

maxsmom

DIS Veteran
Ok, I used to get postcard codes all the time. The last one I got has been a while. I hear people talking about them so they must still exsist. So why have I been X from the list. We always used them also. The absolute best one that I got was the YC water view of the lake for less than $200. Granted that's been a few yrs ago and I don't expect anything that great, but something would be nice. Just wondering where my cards have gone. I did get the email code but that we can't use. thanks!

The postcard codes are a complete mystery. It all done randomly by marketing and there is no rhyme or reason as to why someone receives them.

So if you were lucky to get them before that is wonderful!

I've only ever gotten one (last summer). I've never gotten one before then or since. I've never recieved an email code either. My parents (who have taken us to Disney every year when we were little and stayed on site) have NEVER ever recieved a post card, email, nothing. We are regestered on Disneyworld.com. Isn't that all there is you can do? We aren't even gonna count on a code for our next trip (next August), we're just planning on using our AAA discount. If something else comes along that would be WONDERFUL, but I'm not gonna count on it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter