Question about 2 bedroom suites at Boardwalk

Jersey.Shore.824

Earning My Ears
I’m trying to do as much research as I can, but I’m at a loss with this...

I’ve watched several videos on YouTube of 2 bedroom suites at the Boardwalk, and they’re all lock offs. Meaning one studio and one 1 bedroom that are just attached.

So my question is, does the Boardwalk have any true 2 bedroom suites available?

Thank you!

I’m trying to do as much research as I can, but I’m at a loss with this...

I’ve watched several videos on YouTube of 2 bedroom suites at the Boardwalk, and they’re all lock offs. Meaning one studio and one 1 bedroom that are just attached.

So my question is, does the Boardwalk have any true 2 bedroom suites available?

Thank you!

No. They are all lock offs.

Thanks for the quick response.

Thank really stinks. Is that why it’s so much cheaper there than at the Beach Club?

You need to recognize the difference between suites and villas. Suites are usually club level rooms. Villas are DVC units. At the BWVillas, the two bedroom villas are all lockoffs, meaning a combination of a studio (one queen bed, one double sleeper sofa, bunk sized murphy bed) and a one bedroom villa (one king bed, one queen sleeper sofa). The BWInn does have two bedroom suites on Club Level on the Inn side of the resort.

BC Resort also has two bedroom suites (also club level) and the BCVillas has two bedroom lockoff and dedicated villas. These are in two separate buildings at the BC.

The 2BR suites don't have a full kitchen, but 2BR villas do. The suites have a kitchenette, basically.

I think you have to actually call to get any info about the suites, though. Not sure they list them in online booking. The cost is $$$$$.

Thank you everyone for your help!! I honestly just want a true 2 bedroom whatever you want to call it, within the boardwalk or beach club. The cheapest one will due!! It’s going to be 4 adults, 2 teenagers and a 4 year old. I really just do not want a lock off.
Thanks again everyone!!

Thank you everyone for your help!! I honestly just want a true 2 bedroom whatever you want to call it, within the boardwalk or beach club. The cheapest one will due!! It’s going to be 4 adults, 2 teenagers and a 4 year old. I really just do not want a lock off.
Thanks again everyone!!
You'll probably need to book a suite at club level on the hotel side and not a villa on the DVC side. BWVillas only have lockoffs, no dedicated two bedroom villas. BCVillas has dedicated two bedroom villas, but you'll have to book using DVC points from 7-11 months out because they are very limited in number.

But if you book OKW, you'll get a king bed in the master bedroom, two queen beds in the second bedroom (whether dedicated or lockoff), queen sleeper sofa and twin sized sleeper chair in the living room.

But if you book OKW, you'll get a king bed in the master bedroom, two queen beds in the second bedroom (whether dedicated or lockoff), queen sleeper sofa and twin sized sleeper chair in the living room.

That’s good to know, thank you. The reason we want to stay at the Boardwalk or Beach Club is for the location. Being able to walk to Epcot is awesome!!!

Thanks again everyone!!

It’s not just an issue of “ whatever you want to call it”. There is a difference and it matters.
I think you want a 2 BR DVC Villa, not a Suite. But only you know and you aren’t clear.
The Boardwalk will not work for you if you do not want a Lockoff. The BC is much smaller and can be hard to book. As @Deb & Bill stated the 2 BR dedicated BCV Villas are limited in number and usually booked by members. DVC demand by non Owners far exceeds supply.
Good Luck

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter