Question about annual pass purchase

Disneykate605

Disney Life
My mother-in-law lives with us part of the year but her license is her other address. We will be renewing our annual pass soon and was thinking it would be great if we could get her a gold pass as well but I'm not sure how that will work when she goes to activate it. She would be with us but she wouldn't have a license to prove that she lives in our house. She doesn't have any bills with this address either. Does anyone have any experience with this situation?
TIA!

(We have direct contracts as well as resale so we qualify for member benefits)

She needs to have a photo ID that shows she lives at your address. Sorry.

I have this problem too but with my husband. One we have different last names - but can bring a copy of our marriage license. We own two homes. We rarely spend a night apart - but our DL's are in two different states because of voting preferences and medical care. I've contacted Disney with no real response. I no longer drive so cannot change my DL. It's going to expire in a year anyway

Your state can issue you a photo ID card, looks just like a DL but not a driving permit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter