Question about booking onboard

alexandrew

<font color=purple>Keep posting, you'll catch up!<
When booking a future cruise onboard, can I secure my deposit with a personal check, vs using another method such as KTTW card?

Thank you:)

They will take credit cards or checks, I believe. You actually do not charge it to your KTTW card, you need the actual credit card. But I do think they take checks as well. :)

Last week when we re-booked for a cruise onboard they specifically required a credit card for the deposit. No checks. I remember this because we wanted to use a check for the deposit but had to use a cc. You don't have to use the same one on file with your KTTW card, but you will need a cc.

Sue Ellen

Thank you as well Sue Ellen...that's important information.

I didnt want to start a new thread,since it is similar to my last Q

On the 3 day Wonder cruise, do they offer the opportunity to book future cruises with the stateroom credit incentive? My intent is to do this on the 1/9/03 Wonder 3 day for a future 7 day cruise in 03...

Thank you!!
Jeff

Yup, that's what we did. We booked a 7 day while on a 3 day and got the stateroom credit and the best available price at the time.

As i understand it, to get the stateroom credit as a benefit of being a castaway club member, you must now book on board...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter