Question about California Grill and Happily Ever After Fireworks show.

sc0628

Earning My Ears
My husband and I have reservations for June 30th (Saturday evening) at 8:50 pm. We are hoping to be seated by a window to see the fireworks show from our table. This reservation is for our anniversary. The show starts at 9:15 pm but we are unsure if we will be seated by the time it starts or even get a good seat close to the window. We have viewed it outside before on the balcony, but we are hoping to do it this time from our table. Do you think 25 min prior will get us seated?

Any info is appreciated.
Sc

My bet is anyone who has one of those windows and is in that same time frame will not get up and leave. I know we didn't. They'll take their time, get dessert or extra drinks to be able to enjoy it from there. Maybe you will get lucky, but have your plan B. They are so used to stopping food around fireworks. If seated elsewhere order drinks, if getting an appetizer have them put it in play to bring after the fireworks.

:tink:Good luck and Happy Anniversary!

The only other time available is at 5:30 and I am doubting we can hold on to our seats for that long. Thanks

Extremely small chance of getting a table by the window 25 minutes before the show. Pretty much everyone with a good viewing table will not be leaving until after the fireworks are over.

A three course dinner takes us about 90 - 120 minutes so try for a reservation about 90 minutes prior to the start of the show. You can keep checking online, sign up for the cancellation thread for your month at the top of the Dining Reservations page (be sure to read the rules in the first post) and sign up for the Touring Plans reservation finder which many have had success with.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts