Question about cameras

kuzco-like

Earning my ears
I've also posted on the photography board, but I also wanted to ask here about cameras, specifically waterproof cameras. Considering how much we'll be around water, I'm wondering what my options are for taking photos in/around water. I have a Nikon DSLR and a Panasonic point-and-shoot. As far as I know, neither camera has a waterproof case that is available. (Please tell me if I'm wrong.) So I'm considering a waterproof camera. Who has one? Do you like it and use it a lot? What would you recommend? TIA

We have one! It's a Pentax - bought it back in 2009. We love it. Never had any complaints with photo quality. Not only is it great for taking snorkeling photos, we also can take it in the pool, out in the rain, and on water rides at the parks with no worries. I say get one, you'll use it more often than you think.

I have the Pentax WG-3 which is similar. There are limitations on depth, but it is waterproof. It is also shockproof, dirt proof, snow proof, etc... I took it on my Disney Cruise to Alaska and absolutely love it. The nice thing is that it comes with a carabiner cli strap so you can clip it to almost anything that has a loop or latch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!