Question about DAS use in app

AnnaKristoff2013

DIS Veteran
I registered for DAS yesterday for a trip tomorrow (for a condition that I really hope will resolve after this trip). I didn’t bother with the ride pre-selections because I honestly don’t know if I’m going to be able to ride anything with my family at all and just wanted to have the possibility of riding a slow ride with them. In any event, I don’t see the DAS option to select a ride in my app yet. Is that normal? Does it only appear after I’ve tapped into the park?

Does it only appear after I’ve tapped into the park?
Correct. The DAS tile will only appear after you have tapped into a park.

This is copied from the WDW Summary of NEW DAS Changes thread pinned near the top of this forum:
Tile for DAS will show up on My Disney Experience app AFTER the person registered for DAS has tapped in to the park.
To make a DAS Return Time on the app, log in, then tap the 3 lines in the bottom menu button.
C011C408-35F3-4621-A99A-DE8CFCF59DF3.jpeg

That will open a screen of tiles for different functions/services. Scroll to the bottom of the page to find the DAS tile .

1EDBA221-D904-484E-B903-B5123225E296.jpeg

Tapping the DAS tile will open a list of attractions available for DAS, along with the current wait times. tap the one you want.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter