Question about DC

pw2pp

DIS Veteran
Hi. This may be a dumb question, but I will ask since it may be hard to search for old posts for this info. My question is: If you go to Discovery Cove and you choose NOT to swim with the Dolphins and only pay $89 (instead of $200), do you STILL get the 7-day Sea World pass (or ANY Sea World pass)? Probably not! If anyone has this info., please let me know. Thanks.

Yes, you get the passes even if you don't do the swim. We are going in 3 weeks (!) and my daughters will be doing the dolphin swim, while my husband and I are photographing/videotaping. We are all going to Sea World the week before we do Discovery Cove. :p

Thanks to both of you for your help! Now, you said that you are going to Sea World first, then DC? So, you mean that you don't have to go to DC first, you can just buy the ticket ahead of time, and only use the "Sea World" portion of it first? :p

IF U CHOOSE TO DO SEAWORLD 1ST U JUST BRING YOUR CONFIRMATION LETTER FROM DISCOVERY COVE THAT STATES U ARE PAID IN FULL WITH PICTURE I.D. THAT ACTS AS YOUR TICKET TO GET IN. IF U DO DISCOVERY COVE 1ST THEN THE I.D. YOU GET THERE IS YOUR TICKET IN SEAWORLD. HAVE A GREAT TIME!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter