Question about Defeating Zurg (Kingdoms Game)

mshanson3121

DIS Veteran
So I'm on level 26, and I still have not been able to defeat Zurg. It's like it gives me a few tasks to do and then they go away. The last thing I did was unlock the area to the left of Space Mountain, but that was a week ago. Last character I unlocked was Pete, yesterday. Is this normal? How much farther do I have to go before I can finally defeat him? Any way of increasing the speed at which I get the tasks?

You are at the stage where you can welcome Pete, Roz, and Eve. In order to get the quest to defeat Zurg, you have to welcome both Roz and Pete. You can progress without welcoming Eve, but not without welcoming the other 2.

You are at the stage where you can welcome Pete, Roz, and Eve. In order to get the quest to defeat Zurg, you have to welcome both Roz and Pete. You can progress without welcoming Eve, but not without welcoming the other 2.

I have both Roz and Pete. Though I just got them within the last couple days. So, will the "quests" start coming again to defeat Zurg?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!