Question about Dining Plan

LadyDulcinea1

DIS Veteran
Thinking about adding the Dining Plan to our package but I have a question first. We have ADRs at the Teppanyaki Dining Room in Japan and this is not included on the list of participating restaurants. This seems to be the only place we are planning on eating that isn't included, for those of you who have used the dining plan did you ever eat somewhere that wasn't already included? If so, do you think its worth getting?

Also, does the dining plan include Fantasmic Dinner package meals? Thanks!!! ::MickeyMo

Can't seem to put my hands on my list at the moment, but I'm 99.9999% positive that Teppanyaki does participate in the dining plan. I printed off a list direct from Disney, so I know it's good info. Unfortunately, couldn't talk my bunch into eating there -- I really think I could pass on Whispering Canyon and Coral Reef this trip, but I guess Teppanyaki and Concourse Steakhouse will have to wait. :rolleyes1

Here is the official guide MYW Dining Brochure

You may want to check the Dining Plan Board under Disney Restaurants if you have any further questions about the plan :flower:

It's on the plan ... it's called Mutsukoshi Tappanyaki!!! Go and enjoy!

I THINK the Fantasmic package is TWO TS credits ... not 100% sure on that, though!

disneyfreakjackie said:
It's on the plan ... it's called Mutsukoshi Tappanyaki!!! Go and enjoy!

I THINK the Fantasmic package is TWO TS credits ... not 100% sure on that, though!

The only fantasmic package that takes 2 table service credits is Brown Derby. The other two are only 1 credit. Go and enjoy :) .

Went back and checked my list after I read the responses and wouldn't you know it, Teppanyaki was looking right at me! :blush:

Thanks everyone, I think we're gonna go for the Dining Plan! popcorn::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter