Question about Fast Pass +

uramr

Jsdisneymom
Hello! I have a quick question about FPs. I will be at a Disney resort for one night and then leaving for a conference for 2 nights and then back to Disney for a week. Will I be able to make our FPs for both trips when the window opens for the first reservation even though there are 2 nights we will not be on Disney Property between the reservations? Thank you!

Hello! I have a quick question about FPs. I will be at a Disney resort for one night and then leaving for a conference for 2 nights and then back to Disney for a week. Will I be able to make our FPs for both trips when the window opens for the first reservation even though there are 2 nights we will not be on Disney Property between the reservations? Thank you!

I'm going to assume you would have two different 30 day or 60 day windows as you are actually checking out for 2 nights and then returning on a new day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!