Question about Hilton Bonnet Creek resort parking

SG2016

Earning My Ears
I was recently offered a great promotion to stay at Hilton Bonnet Creek hotel (not timeshare) but when i booked, the agent did not tell me that there is a $37 day fee for parking. I learned when another agent called me to confirm my stay. She offered to switch me to another property but now everything is booked. Is there anywhere close by can park for overnight parking at a lower rate? Any suggestions? If i had known it would cost close to another $200 just for parking, i would have booked elsewhere.

I'm going to move this over to our Orlando Hotels and Attractions board. The offsite resorts are discussed there. :)

Caribe Royale is 12 dollars a night. It's not as close as the DS or Bonnet Creek hotels, but it's a hop, skip and jump.

Unfortunately there is nothing close to the hotel that would give another parking option - the Hilton & Waldorf are next door to each other but are fairly isolated. Down the road is the Wyndham hotel but can't imagine they'd give parking to someone not staying there. Unlike the Disney Springs hotels, it's not walking distance to much of anything (which is a huge plus for some but I can imagine not for others).

We love staying there (and the Waldorf) but have to get a killer deal on the room to offset the resort and parking fee.

Sorry about the parking fee surprise :(

I was recently offered a great promotion to stay at Hilton Bonnet Creek hotel (not timeshare) but when i booked, the agent did not tell me that there is a $37 day fee for parking. I learned when another agent called me to confirm my stay. She offered to switch me to another property but now everything is booked. Is there anywhere close by can park for overnight parking at a lower rate? Any suggestions? If i had known it would cost close to another $200 just for parking, i would have booked elsewhere.

I agree with Aimeedyan, there really isn’t anywhere to park other than their lot.

Unfortunately there is nothing close to the hotel that would give another parking option - the Hilton & Waldorf are next door to each other but are fairly isolated. Down the road is the Wyndham hotel but can't imagine they'd give parking to someone not staying there. Unlike the Disney Springs hotels, it's not walking distance to much of anything (which is a huge plus for some but I can imagine not for others).

We love staying there (and the Waldorf) but have to get a killer deal on the room to offset the resort and parking fee.

Sorry about the parking fee surprise :(

Wyndham Grand Bonnet Creek also charges for parking.

Unfortunately there really isn't anything out there .... hard lesson learned. Even when you stay at a hotel on points, where the resort fee is waived .... you still have to pay parking.

Are you driving or flying? If flying, you might want to forego a car and use the hotel's shuttle (which I hear is pretty frequent and reliable), and supplement with Uber/Lyft as needed.

The Wyhdham Grand, which is basically across the street, charges $22/day to park. It's still pricey, but it's the only other place you could reasonably park and walk to the Hilton.

EDIT: Just realized OP posted almost two weeks ago and never responded back to all the great suggestions, so screw them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!