Question about layovers in USA?

This is how we feel as well :) Our concerns lie more with things being cancelled on us last minute (like flights) which is why were waiting til next Fall to travel there.
Westjet owed us some refund money for cancelled flight. Air Canada goes to La Guardia often and from there you can go to your end destination on another carrier. People aren’t dying on the streets and there are no death wagons wondering around in Florida like Canadian news sources would like you to believe.

I had to use mine for probably about $2000, never checked the amount and it was paid. I’m not sure what the limit I’d for covid. But we aren't concerned as we don’t live our life in fear. Despite what you may hear, the odds of contacting this virus are very slim. The odds of needing hospitalized are extremely slim. I’m more concerned with an injury than Covid. I feel as safe or safer in Florida as I did in Ontario.
Then I guess you haven’t known anyone who’s contracted it. I have and our rates in B.C. are lower than Ontario.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter