• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question About Luggage

nckidwell2

Earning My Ears
We are going on the January 16th Wonder. We plan to take Happy Limo from Orlando to Port Canaveral. What do we do with our luggage once we reach the port? I know last time when we cruised on the Magic we used Disney transfers and were given the luggage tags to place on at home. We didn't see our luggage again until we reached our stateroom. I am not sure what we do now that we are not using the Disney transfers.
Thanks in advance for any info on this situation!!!

NCKIDWELL

your driver will probably start handing all your luggage to a porter. Make sure you have your luggage tags on them so they know what room to take them to. He will make sure of your room and name and look at your id and then you walk into the door and off to stand in line to get on. You wont see your luggage until it is at your room again. Same kind of principal as when you use Transfers only you get it in your car until you get to the port and you get to watch the porter load it up! It is very simple!

HTH
Heidi

Are you asking how you get your luggage tags if you aren't using Disney transfers?

When we sailed this fall we didn't use the Disney transfers and we got our tags with the cruise documents.

We were in Orlando for a few days prior to our cruise so we didn't put the tags on until we packed to load the van to go to the port. If you're going straight to the port from the airport then I'd just put them on prior to leaving home.

Thank you so much for the info. Thst sounds like a simple enough procedure. Now I just can't wait to leave- Exactly one month from today (we are going down a day early)!!!

NCKIDWELL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter