Question about MK visit on Christmas party day

jeanico2000

DIS Veteran
Hello all! I am debating going to the MK with my family on a Christmas party day in November (we will not have party tickets) because of the appeal of lower crowds. First of all, are the crowds really that much lower during the day as to make it worthwhile? My 2nd question is do they offer an extra morning hour (the free hour, not the paying one) to onsite guests not attending the party to make up for the shorter hours? and last, but not least, do non-party guests have to be out of the park by 6PM or 7PM? (unsure after reading different comments with conflicting information). Many thanks for your responses, as this will help with my planning.

Yes, MK will be noticeably less crowded on a party day. We love going there on party days. You have to be out by 6 but it starts getting more crowded by 4 when the party guests are allowed to arrive. We always leave around 4, eat dinner then hop elsewhere. If you are lucky enough to be there during the CM party day the park is practically empty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter