Question about Mobile Order Payment

djc9699

DIS Veteran
We have only used mobile ordering a couple of times because it is always unavailable when we try. I would like to use it more for our trip next week and I am not very familiar with it. When I look at it on the app now, it has the same credit card that we have on file for our resort room. Is there a way to change that card to a different one than what is being used for the room charges? With the craziness of the holds, I would like to use a different payment for mobile ordering, but I cannot figure out how to change it. Does any one have experience / know how for this? TIA

[/QUOTE]
You can enter a different credit card.
But when I do that it changes the credit card on MDE and I don't want that to be the same. I don't want to enter the credit card every time I order. I want it to store my card for mobile ordering but allow a different card for hotel charges - not that I am planning to charge anything to the room but I don't want the holds or parking fee on the card I want to use for mobile ordering. I guess I will ask when I check in if they can separate the two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!