Question about negatives?

Cathy baby RN

Mouseketeer
What does everyone do with their negatives? I have so many and I'm tempted just to toss them out. Any suggestions???

Cathy

I keep them in a fire safe. Consider this - negatives are the master copy of your pictures. If something happens to your pictures and you have the negatives they can be replaced. Without them you will have nothing.

I eventually file them in negative sheets in a notebook. I buy the acid free, photo safe type and then add a sticker to each set to tell approximate dates/ activities involved. Then if I ever need to make another print, I could find them. It doesn't take long if you don't put it off. Unfortunately, I do! :mad:

Creative Memories makes a product called NegCare. It has safe sleeves for the negatives (the ones you get from the developer are not!) and an easy way to organize them in little folders. The folders then fit into the NegCare file box. It works well for me and as long as I stay current, it's fast and easy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter