• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about new MYW Tickets

aikman_fan_8

Mouseketeer
Hi all. I know that there have been a lot of posts about the new tickets. I have a specific question that I tried to find an answer, but couldn't.

My wife, son and I are going in May for my son's 4th b-day. My wife is 35 and a dialysis patient. We are planning a 2 week trip, staying off property. I wanted to purchase 10 day tickets for all of us.

My question is this......

Can I purchase these new 10 day tickets without the No Expiration Option because I think that we will use all 10 days. In case we don't, due to fatigue, can we purchase the No Expiration Option if we have remaining days?

Thanks for all your help everyone.

Hi welcome to the DIS :wave:

You would probably get some more views on this if you post on the Theme Park Attractions & Stategies Board :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter