Question about one-time-use points

jodybird511

DIS Veteran
If you have more than one contract, same use year, is the max number of one-time-use points still 24, or is it 24(x), with "x" being the number of contracts you have? I'm guessing it's the former?

AFAIK, it's really per membership. If your contracts are add-ons to the same Master contract, you will have one membership number and entitled to 24 per use year. If your contracts have different membership numbers, you are entitled to up to 24 per use year for each contract.

So, different home resorts would result in different membership numbers, even if UY is the same, yes?

So, different home resorts would result in different membership numbers, even if UY is the same, yes?

No, unfortunately. Multiple home resorts with the same UY results in only 1 membership number.

Login to your DVC account, and navigate to My Dashboard. Under My Memberships, you'll see the banner of your home resort with your ID number. You can click left and right. What does it say? (I have 3 contracts but one resort, so I see the same thing in a loop, but yours might be different)

Last edited:

Got it--we are currently in the resale purchase process, so don't have access to the info yet (only my current contract), but that's where I will look once all is final. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter