• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Question about opening times for breakfast.

tallym

Mouseketeer
Hi! :flower:
does anyone know the answer to this? Myself dd and mum and sis have breakfast booked at walts in the park at 9.30am on the saturday morning.
This is the second sitting as there was also a 8am breakfast.
If we turn up at the park gates at say 8.45, will they let us in if we show them our breakfast tickets and will be be able to get a quick go on peter pan(which is always busy apparently) or another ride ?

I have never been before so don't know the proximity of walts to the fantasy land rides.

Iam stressing a bit :bitelip: about getting on the rides at all :confused3
And would relax if I knew we could get 1 or 2 rides done before breakfast! :cheer2:
Thanks Sam princess:

HI,

guess you will be able to go on Main Street, but not through the castle to Fantasyland for Peter Pan, cause they open the other lands at 9am. To go to Fantasyland earlier you need a Dream AP or a voucher for the Fantasyland Breakfast.
But if you be at the castle at 9am you can go quickl go to Peter Pan and ride it before the breakfast at the Walts, cause they dont would let you in the Walts before 9:30am.

Greets Renate :wizard:

Don't worry you'll still get a chance to have plenty of rides after breakfast.
We went to Walt's sitting 9.30am in August last year and still found the park managable.
Remember you can get fastpasses for Peter Pan which will allow you to go through quicker queue. :)

Reid

Thanks! :sunny:
Will I be able to get a fast pass for peter pan when it opens at 9am?
Or any other rides for that matter. ::MinnieMo

You should be able to get a fastpass as soon as the park opens but you can only hold one at a time (although something in the back of my mind tells me you can get another one 2 hours after the first even if you haven't used it - don't know if anyone can confirm this?) Anyway, if you're desperate to do Peter Pan you can go there first (it's about a 5 minute walk from Walt's to PP) and either ride (it lasts about 2 - 3 minutes) or get a fastpass before your 9.30 breakfast. Walt's is great - we loved it. Enjoy!!! :sunny:

Thanks thats really helpful :sunny:
Think I'll do that and also get a fast pass to use later on. Are the rides normally a walk on at that time?

PP is incredibly popular but you should be ok if you go there straightaway. You can wait by the rope at the castle and then just scoot across Fantasyland - less than 2 minutes from there - and you'll be among the first on the ride. :)

diberry said:
You should be able to get a fastpass as soon as the park opens but you can only hold one at a time (although something in the back of my mind tells me you can get another one 2 hours after the first even if you haven't used it - don't know if anyone can confirm this?)

Yes, this is correct, you can get another fastpass in 2 hours after getting your first one (at least as of last week, it may change).

Main Street always opens 30 minutes before the official "park opening" time. If you're at the entrance to Fantasyland at 9, you can easily get it two rides on Peter Pan before breakfast. Every time I've been to DLP, with the exception of weekend days, things do not pick up at the park until a at least 11 or 12. Even on a more crowded day during August, Snow White, Pinocchio, and Small World never had particularly long queues (maybe 15 minutes tops?) Peter Pan does get very long queues, so that's a good one to try early in the day, as you suggested. Definitely try to get Fast Passes for Peter Pan earlier on, as they go quickly. I've seen them be finished with distribution by 2:30PM.

Your little princess will also love the Lion King show. You need to get tickets in advance for this. You get tickets at 11AM for the three earlier shows of the day, and at 3PM for the later shows. If there are only tickets for French shows available, get them. The show is about 10% spoken and 90% sung. The singing part is always in English, even in the French shows. Just the spoken dialogue is in French, and they really don't say much. THe highlights of the show are definitely the singing and seeing the characters themselves.

Thanks so much, you have all been really helpful :cool1:
I do indeed hope to catch the lion king show, I will play it by ear and perhaps try and catch it on the sunday, or perhaps whilst eating lunch at videopolis on the saturday. I defo want to see it at some point though along with the parade which is also a must for dd princess:
This trip is going to be planned down to the last detail so we can hopefully get the most out of our short stay. :teacher:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter