Question about promo code for Sea World

Can someone pm me the code. I want to go to SeaWorld in september.

PM me and i will give you the code, but the one i have is only good until the 30th.

I just enter the promo code, but it only apply discount to single day ticket. I wish to buy the Fun Card ticket where it is valid for multiple entries until 31 Dec 2007. Is there anyway that I can get a discount for Fun Card? Thanks.

We went to Seaworld today. We purchased a one-day ticket online using the "promo code". You print off your e-ticket at home and just walk right to the entrance and they scan it to enter. They have a special promo on right now that you trade your ticket (or paper ticket) in for a pass that is good for the rest of the year! Since we are coming back at Christmas, it turned out to be an even greater deal!!!

Did you go to Seaworld San Diego? I just called their customer service, they told me I have to pay the different between the discount price and the full price for single day entry.
:sick: I just bought online 3 fun card without discount. Because we are sure to visit seaworld in May and August.

Sorry, we were at SeaWorld in Orlando. We had bought a one day ticket for SeaWorld and then traded it in for a Fun Card. We probably would have to pay the difference if we wanted a two-park ticket.

Thanks. Actually I am refering only to 1 park (Sea World San Diego)
I don't know if they can let me make a refund now and I will take the risk of purchasing 4 single entry with 30% off and hoping that you let me upgrade it to fun card. But everything have to do it by today!

This thread is for Tank, for some reason I wasn't able to send you a PM. Would you be willing to share the promo code you used for this deal? I am taking my children to Disney for the first time at the end of this month and I could greatly use this savings.

Thank you in advance for your help!

I don't know if they can let me make a refund now and I will take the risk of purchasing 4 single entry with 30% off and hoping that you let me upgrade it to fun card. But everything have to do it by today!

Does anyone have a 30% off code??? I have used the one that is for a certain home improvement store.... and it is for 20% off at the moment, which brings the cost to $51.?? Which is better than the be a kid promotion for $53.?? But I could have sworn that the promotion was better than that a few weeks ago???? Anyone get anything better? We are going in two weeks! Thank you!

I believe you're right. When I purchased tix on line late April, tix came to 42 (or there abouts each) the price is not on the tix.
Perhaps someone else knows a new code??

Hey, would you mind sharing how you are getting 30% off of 1 day admissions? You can PM me if you like! Thanks in advance and have a great day!

can u please tell me the promotion code u used to get the tickets for seaworld.
Thanks
jason

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter