Question about promo code for Sea World

avcchichester

Earning My Ears
If you use a promo code, do they check at the gate to see if you actually are employed at that company where the promo code came from???

Thank you:love: :love: :cool1:

Just used my tickets I bought with the promo code, no questions asked. I even went to guest relations since I heard that you could come back a 2nd day for free and now they have buy one day get the rest of the year for free. So I used the promo code and got the whole year for $53 adults and $43 kids.

Just used my tickets I bought with the promo code, no questions asked. I even went to guest relations since I heard that you could come back a 2nd day for free and now they have buy one day get the rest of the year for free. So I used the promo code and got the whole year for $53 adults and $43 kids.

Hello, Tank, can you tell me the code you used?..

Thanks,
Catalina

I bought the tickets using the promo code, and printed them out with the eticket thing...no company name or logo was on the tickets, so I'd have to say no.

and sorry if this is asked but you get a free second day with this coupon?

Can you please tell me where you find a promo code for Discovery Cove or Sea World?. I have searched the internet and cannot locate one. Thanks

Limo you should just check here, there is a thread for discount codes. Sea World is running a new promotion right now. When I bought my tickets they said I could get a 2nd day free by going to customer service. When I did they said they just started giving you the rest of the year free with one day purchase. So we are good til Dec 31, 2007

Could someone please PM me the promo code being referred to here? Do I understand correctly that you can use this promo code for a one-day admission (20% or 30% off?) and then get the rest of the year for free even after having purchased a discounted one-day ticket?

Thanks,
Susan

Limo you should just check here, there is a thread for discount codes. Sea World is running a new promotion right now. When I bought my tickets they said I could get a 2nd day free by going to customer service. When I did they said they just started giving you the rest of the year free with one day purchase. So we are good til Dec 31, 2007

Tank: You mention a thread for discount codes. I must be missing something, because I'm not seeing it. Please help a "dummy" locate this thread you are referring to. THANKS!

Can someone please tell me what the timeframe is for the second day ? Does it need to be the following day, or do you have 1 week or so to go back ?

In terms of them extending the admission thru 2007, was that just using the code, or is there something else involved ?

Thanks

When you print tickets at home you can use them to get through the turnstiles. At some point during the day stop by the guest services window to the left when you come in the park. They will need ID from all the adults so you all have to go. They will print you small tickets that are good for the rest of the year. They do not ask who you work for they just want to put your name on the tickets so you can not give them to some one else.

I found the discount code in the thread "Anything besides be a kid"

Thanks! Just one more question to anyone who might know. Do you have to print the etickets, or is there a code you can write down and take to the park?

I'm currently in Orlando on vacation on have limited access to the internet via my laptop and wireless at a cafe, no printer available. Would I be able to order the tickets online if I can't print them?

Susan

When you print tickets at home you can use them to get through the turnstiles. At some point during the day stop by the guest services window to the left when you come in the park. They will need ID from all the adults so you all have to go. They will print you small tickets that are good for the rest of the year. They do not ask who you work for they just want to put your name on the tickets so you can not give them to some one else.

I found the discount code in the thread "Anything besides be a kid"
Does it extend admission for 12 mos. or until the end of 2007? We're not going until Nov. so I was hoping it would be for 12 mos.

Help please! I cant find on the SW website just where to enter the promo code to order a ticket- I am able to put the ticket in my cart but I dont see where you can enter a promo code????:confused3

TIA! :)

Go to seaworld.com, click on buy tickets, click on book now for Orlando--then in the upper right hand corner in the orange and yellow stripe it says enter promo code--click on that. That will take you thru using the code!

Go to seaworld.com, click on buy tickets, click on book now for Orlando--then in the upper right hand corner in the orange and yellow stripe it says enter promo code--click on that. That will take you thru using the code!

Thank you Quinny for your quick response! I followed your instructions and they were perfect! Thanks again! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!