Question about promo code for Sea World

Very odd - entertainment book for the NY area - has a coupon for SeaWorld and a code -- you use it and it gives you tickets for Texas.
I called SeaWorld and they stated cause thats the closest location - sounds dumb to me :-)

Anyone find any other great discounts for SW - We are going next week - need tickets for 6 people - any help would be appreciated!

Georgette
:joker:

Hey, my friends are coming to sea world with me in the spring, i have a season pass, but they do not, and they are teachers so they are poor! is there any discount promo's that someone can send me? Thanks a billion!!! :goodvibes

If you have a season pass go to the passholder site on SW web page. You get a discount on their tickets. I think it is 10%.

Are they teachers in Florida? If so there is a discount for teachers. Have them check for that.

:beach:
It seems that taking the time to fill out and print the SouthWest Rapid Rewards, is cheaper for Sea World one day passes.

Man..there does not seem to be much out there. Last year there were all kinds of discounts to Sea World....this year....nothing!

Anybody find anything new lately?

I have looking too - AAA card at gate $ 5.00 off according to mousesavers; buy on-line at SW web site - adults pay kids price, which is a $ 10 discount per ticket; undercovertourist site says its better to buy from SW directly than from them with this current deal; kids' tickets to SW are free if you booked a Marriott package. Mousesavers list some other discounts as well.

Does anyone know if AAA discounts apply to their Fun Cards ? - Or any other discounts that do.

Thanks
Daniel

Does anyone know if Busch Gardens Tampa still offers the SouthWest Rapid Rewards 20% discount? I no longer see it mentioned on the SouthWest Rapid Rewards web page and we are going next week.

Edited April 23: Busch Gardens Tampa does still offer the SouthWest Rapid Rewards 20% discount at the gate. You just present you the SouthWest Rapid Rewards membership card at the gate.

I am looking for coupons or any way to save on Sea World and Arabian Knights. Also does anyone have any saving idea`s on meals at Disney World.
We have been saving for the past 2 years to take a nice vacation and take my daughter to Disney. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

ginny

I too am looking for a discount for SW tickets. I know right now you get a 2nd day free but we will be using that so anything else would be great!

I searched all the threads and didn't see this offer. I apologize if it's been mentioned before.

Save $10 on SeaWorld Orlando Adult Tickets

To redeem, visit seaworldorlando.com and enter promo code: Pepsi2009 or bring any Pepsi can to the park.

Offer valid through August 31, 2009. Not valid with any other discount or special offer. Limit 6 discounts per online order or can.

The Southwest deal is the best one I think. You get 20% off bringing it down to $52 I think someone had posted.

Just went on the 26th and used code 'convlead' with no problems. You get to print out a paper e ticket immediately, adult tik is 64.95(same as website) but child tik is 54.95 and you do get a 2nd visit for free within 7 days

interesting, thanks for the tips. will keep looking in the next few months for discounts and post any I find as well.

Can someone tell me if you can use the SW Rapid Rewards discount to buy multi-park tickets at the gate...or is it just for the 1 day/2nd day free ticket?oo? I'm planning to buy 2 adult and 1 child SW + AQ tickets.

Has anyone by chance run across a discount code for annual passes. Long shot I'm guessing, but saving a few dollars on a platinum passport wouldn't stink.

I'm in Florida, so no dice getting the cheap pass in Texas. :sad2:

Pax

My dh and I would like to get a 1 year pass. Can we use the Southwest discount for that?
I am in Florida

I just found this discount code for the Seaworld in San Diego. Go to SeaWorld Sandiego site and put in SWCMCDONALDSSD09. Adult tickets are 49.95 & kids are 39.95.

Can someone tell me if you can use the SW Rapid Rewards discount to buy multi-park tickets at the gate...or is it just for the 1 day/2nd day free ticket?oo? I'm planning to buy 2 adult and 1 child SW + AQ tickets.

I just called Sea World and you only need one Rapid Rewards card to get up to 4 tickets at the 20% discount. You also still get the 2nd day free.

Ok here are some promo codes that I tried and have worked for Sea World. for all those looking to go.

I am looking for a Promo code for Aquatica one day pass only not any combos. Any help would be great!
:woohoo:

Promo codes : PEPSI2009
Hatcu
Coneluv

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!