Question about promo code for Sea World

what exactly do you pay for adult and child tickets with the Soutwest RR card when paying at the gate? I think it seems to be the best deal out there this year. The pepsi2009 just gives you the adult pays kid price deal.

what exactly do you pay for adult and child tickets with the Soutwest RR card when paying at the gate?

Adult - $59.95

Child - $51.96

This is the best deal I've been able to find. The only down side is that you can't pre-purchase on the internet (or at least I don't know the code to be able to do that).

If anyone has a Southwest code to buy tickets online, I would love to know that. I am assuming that the ticket window at SW is crazy at opening time.

If anyone has a Southwest code to buy tickets online, I would love to know that. I am assuming that the ticket window at SW is crazy at opening time.

Yeah - I would love to know as well. Those were my exact thoughts - crazy lines at the ticket windows:scared1:.

We went on Wed June 3. We probably got there a little late as we were driving from Tampa...so about 9:30 am. No waiting at ticket windows at all. And, the park seemed practically empty until about 1:00pm when there was a 60 minute wait for the Atlantis water ride, but Kraken was only a 15 minute wait (we didn't ride at that time, just asked as we were walking by). We were there all day with our kids & they were too short to try kraken/manta, so after we'd done all the things we wanted to make sure they got to do, we finally let grandma take them to arcade area for some games (our waitress at dining with shamu gave the kids some free arcade cards) and dh/I headed over to kraken/manta around 8pm with no lines on either ride. Walk on. It was a great day!

That's great to hear vossjemi. Hope we're as luck. However, I'm thinking that pretty much all schools will be out when we're there next week, so my guess is that our lines may be a bit longer. That won't stop us from having a great time though.

I would appreciate it if someone could send me a promo code for discount Seaworld tickets.. leaving 11 days.. Thanks

I would appreciate it if someone could send me a promo code for discount Seaworld tickets.. leaving 11 days.. Thanks

The best deal I was able to find was the Southwest Rapid Rewards ~ 20% off the general admission price. You have to present your Rapid Rewards card at the gate - no way to use the discount for on-line purchases (at least that I could find). You can sign up for the Rapid Rewards program on Southwest's web site.

I would like to buy SW/BG combo tickets for my trip next week. Does anyone have a discount code? Thanks in advance.

We went on Wed June 3. We probably got there a little late as we were driving from Tampa...so about 9:30 am. No waiting at ticket windows at all. And, the park seemed practically empty until about 1:00pm when there was a 60 minute wait for the Atlantis water ride, but Kraken was only a 15 minute wait (we didn't ride at that time, just asked as we were walking by). We were there all day with our kids & they were too short to try kraken/manta, so after we'd done all the things we wanted to make sure they got to do, we finally let grandma take them to arcade area for some games (our waitress at dining with shamu gave the kids some free arcade cards) and dh/I headed over to kraken/manta around 8pm with no lines on either ride. Walk on. It was a great day!

How long is the drive from Tampa to Sea World?

Can someone tell me if you can use the SW Rapid Rewards discount to buy multi-park tickets at the gate...or is it just for the 1 day/2nd day free ticket?oo? I'm planning to buy 2 adult and 1 child SW + AQ tickets.

Hey folks. I wish I had the answer to this question before I went so here it is. I waited in the SeaWorld ticket line (45 minutes) to purchase a SW and AQ combo ticket. But since this ticket is already a discounted ticket, the SouthWest Rapid rewards discount would not apply. Also Aquatica does not participate in the Southwest RR discount .. only Seaworld. Therefore the combo ticket was still the best deal at $99 adult and $89 kids.

Hey folks. I wish I had the answer to this question before I went so here it is. I waited in the SeaWorld ticket line (45 minutes) to purchase a SW and AQ combo ticket. But since this ticket is already a discounted ticket, the SouthWest Rapid rewards discount would not apply. Also Aquatica does not participate in the Southwest RR discount .. only Seaworld. Therefore the combo ticket was still the best deal at $99 adult and $89 kids.

Thanks for the info. I guess that means there isn't a discount for a combo BG/SW ticket either. Sorry you had to wait in line so long to find out but I do appreciate you sharing this w/us.

Do you have to show ID or proof of attendance to the convention at the front gate with this promo code?

Just went on the 26th and used code 'convlead' with no problems. You get to print out a paper e ticket immediately, adult tik is 64.95(same as website) but child tik is 54.95 and you do get a 2nd visit for free within 7 days

We will be going to Sea World only (no Aquatica )- in a couple of weeks. Does the SWRR card still work at the gate? I did look back and it did seem to work a month ago - just wondering if anyone has gone recently and if it worked?

Thanks!

I just recieved an email back from Seaworld PR that said they are currently taking the SWRR card at the main gate only for 20% discount.

Thanks! I will plan to get there early - I think the savings is worth the wait! I just didn't want to wait in line if they weren't taking it anymore.

I have searched this thread over and over again, maybe I am missing something. Can someone please PM me the Promo code. I would love to surprise my kids with this one.

I have searched this thread over and over again, maybe I am missing something. Can someone please PM me the Promo code. I would love to surprise my kids with this one.

Which promo code are you looking for? I know when I bought tickets in June, the best deal going was the SouthWest Rapid Rewards ~ you sign up on their (SouthWest's) web site, print your rapid rewards card, & then show that @ the Sea World ticket counter when you purchase your ticket (can't purchase with this discount on-line). The ticket cost will be $59.96 + 6.5% tax.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!