Question about promo code for Sea World

has anyone used AAA discount at the gate? If so, what was the discount? And one more question, do all 1-day tickets get the second day free?

has anyone used AAA discount at the gate? If so, what was the discount? And one more question, do all 1-day tickets get the second day free?

Haven't used AAA discount at the gate, but I know when I asked in June the SouthWest RR discount was better than the AAA discount.

Don't know if all tickets get a 2nd day free, but our SW RR did & the tickets my parents bought at the RPR ticket desk did. I'm thinking I read somewhere that all tickets get you a 2nd day free, but I'm not 100% ceertain on that. I'm sure someone on these boards will be able to answer that question though.

thanks for the info. So I can go on southwest site and sign up and print at home the card I need to get the discount? Also, OT, how crowded is it the the nightly fireworks at the stadium that has seating? Can you see the fireworks at other places in the park?

thanks for the info. So I can go on southwest site and sign up and print at home the card I need to get the discount?
:thumbsup2 Yep - it's that simple.

Don't know about the fireworks, as we left before time for that.

Hi all. I'm trying to get my tickets secured for SW during our next trip. Does anyone have a promo code for SW Orlando? I can't seem to get the SW airlines card to work for me online. The form always takes all my information, but doesn't get me to a screen where I actually see any card I can print. Has anyone else had this problem?

Which promo code are you looking for? I know when I bought tickets in June, the best deal going was the SouthWest Rapid Rewards ~ you sign up on their (SouthWest's) web site, print your rapid rewards card, & then show that @ the Sea World ticket counter when you purchase your ticket (can't purchase with this discount on-line). The ticket cost will be $59.96 + 6.5% tax.

im thinking the prices have gone up since u purchased;)unless im looking @ wrong section of SeaWorld's site

One day non-discounted tix is $78.95 (i think)

less 20% southwest RR card discount @ gate $15.79 = $63.16

plus tax 6.5% total $67.27

vs

pre-purchase on sea world's website of $68.96 (child price special), not sure if it includes tax or notpopcorn::

im thinking the prices have gone up since u purchased;)unless im looking @ wrong section of SeaWorld's site

One day non-discounted tix is $78.95 (i think)

less 20% southwest RR card discount @ gate $15.79 = $63.16

plus tax 6.5% total $67.27

vs

pre-purchase on sea world's website of $68.96 (child price special), not sure if it includes tax or notpopcorn::

Yep, prices must have gone up a bit - I checked my receipt (also from June 2009) & with the SW discount we paid $59.96 + 6.5% tax.

Yep, prices must have gone up a bit - I checked my receipt (also from June 2009) & with the SW discount we paid $59.96 + 6.5% tax.

thanx

to reiterate the southwest process for discounted tix

1) bring card

2) buy @ gate (is there a separate line:confused:i need to look for, would hate to waste anymore time than necessary)

SeaWorld noob Q - where/how do i get the 2nd day free on 1 day tix or is it automatic?

thanx
buy @ gate (is there a separate line:confused:i need to look for, would hate to waste anymore time than necessary)

SeaWorld noob Q - where/how do i get the 2nd day free on 1 day tix or is it automatic?

No separate line - just go to any ticket window.

2nd day free on 1 day ticket is automatic :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!