Question about putting disney pic on notecard

dana99

Earning My Ears
I want to make some little note cards to leave with the gifts I bought for my kids ahead of time. Can anyone help me with this? I just want to be able to add a disney picture on them, is this possible? Does anyone know where I could get some pictures to use of characters? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Dana

Are you looking for pictures or clip art? Many of the clip art sites I had bookmarked a year or so ago are no longer valid...something to do with copyright infringement I'd guess. This site DisneySites is still up. Another idea would be to do a Google.com search for 'Disney' & 'clipart'.

I've done quite a bit of this kind of thing. You just need a good, color printer that will allow you to use card stock. I used Word to enter the text & then use Insert-Picture-From File. If you need specific instructions, you can PM me.

Deb

Sorry - this site may meet your needs a little better Disney2Go

Unfortunately, I have dial up & it takes a really, really long time to load as it is quite graphic intensive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter