Hello everyone. Quick question.
I understand you have to be in DHS in order to join the boarding group for RotR. Do you have to stay in the park in order to keep your spot in the queue? My mom and I were going to go to DHS at open and join the boarding group and then maybe head over to DAK if we are able to. Is this allowed, or do we have to be in HS if we were waiting in the queue? I’ve read that this ride becomes full within the first half an hour of opening at HS, so is it even worth it to leave?
Thanks everyone!

Yes you can leave the park after joining a Boarding Group
Depending on what BG number you get you can decide if it better to wait around (low number) or come back later in the day (high number).
Follow this thread. It will give you an idea of how quickly the BG are given out in the morning to let you know how early you need to get to the park. Also the post show what time BG’s are being called. This will give you an idea of what time to expect to be called.
*** There are still down times each day so that can change things
****the next two weeks will be extremely busy because of Christmas and New Years
https://www.disboards.com/threads/r...rding-group-planning-and-information.3782822/

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!