Question about strollers from Kingdom Strollers?

Childs1stTime2Disney

*A dream is a wish your heart makes*
I read on Kingdom strollers that with certain models they take off the seat covers and wash them in between rentals so it is clean when you get it. If you rented from Kingdom Strollers, did you find it clean? Did it look used or newer? And any strollers they have that have snack trays? Which one did you rent?

Thanks!

Hi, I’ve rented a double stroller twice from Kingdom and thought they were very clean. They were both much cleaner than mine!! I don’t recall a snack tray option but we didn’t have one. We rented a city mini stroller.

We have rented numerous times and the strollers have been spotless.. sadly, i can't say we left them that way. We had the GT and have done the Bob. Don't recall a snack tray- but they did have the handlebar pouches so that i could put a phone/drink/snack/whatever in. Will use them again.

We have rented from kingdom twice both times the stroller was very clean, the snack bar is an extra $10 and just slides in and out. The first time we rented it looked brand new second time a little more worn but still in excellent condition. We got the city mini gt for our 4 then 5 yr old.

We have rented from kingdom twice both times the stroller was very clean, the snack bar is an extra $10 and just slides in and out. The first time we rented it looked brand new second time a little more worn but still in excellent condition. We got the city mini gt for our 4 then 5 yr old.

they charged an extra $10 to give you a piece of the stroller that is supposed to come with it? That's a bit silly. I know it's $10 but still.. o_O

The city mini doesn’t actually come with a snack bar but yeah it probably should have been one that was free as long as it is returned, like the insulated bag and rain cover is.

We rented a double from them. It was clean, but clearly very well used. The seat had definitely been washed many times and the frame was fairly beat up.

We've rented the Bob, City Mini GT double, and the Summit X3. We've had really good experiences. The stroller covers were always very clean. With the exception of the Summit X3 (which looked worn) the other strollers we've rented have been like new. We never had snack trays, but loved the cup holders/ organizer on the handlebars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!