Question about Teva Circuits

mickeychick

Earning My Ears
Hi! I bought a pair of Teva circuits, which I just LOVE, for my trip to WDW last year. They are so comfortable for walking around the Parks all day. Does anyone know if you can wear these in the water?? I don't have the leather kind - mine have nylon straps - but they have that comfy "synthetic suede" topsole. If I wear them in the water, say at Blizzard Beach, will it ruin them?? I'd rather not have to pack another pair of sandals just for the water parks.

Next trip....August 30th - Sept. 3rd!

99.9% sure allllllllllllllll tevas are waterproof. I work in Nordstroms shoes and remember reading it on one of the labels of thier sandals if not call a nordstroms shoe department best bet mens and ask them to call Teva for you with the model number if not fellow DIS poster i think her name is tink2dw? will reply to this she loves TEVAS!

Just to be safe, why don't you go to www.teva.com and look up the item number. There is a section on the site where you can send questions to Teva. Give them your model number and ask about it.

word of warning! I got mine wet a few times and if you don't let them dry out properly...whew! the smell! stinky tevas as leota called them!

Hi Beverly...how are your newest pair of Teva's working out? How was the trip to Vero Beach? Anyone get eaten by a shark?;)

Thanks! I think I will give it a try, and wear them at the water park. I'll be sure to wash/dry them carefully afterwards, and just hope for the best! :)

When I called to ask how to clean my Teva Circuits the guy told me I could throw them in the washing machine.....I have done it a couple of times and they come out nice and clean...He also said you could clean them with Seabreaze or vinegar and water......

If anyone hears anything else I'd like to know too......:bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter