Question about the Florida resident 3 or 4 day pass

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by FSU Girl, Jan 12, 2018.

1. bumbershoot

bumbershoot DIS Veteran

I live in WA state and have had an AP for Wdw once or twice, 3 or 4 years of Disneyland APS, and nearly 5 years of Universal Florida APs. :)

It’s all about what plans you have and what admission works for you in a given span of 365 days.

epcotty and HopperFan like this.
  2. HopperFan

HopperFan "It's a bug-eat-bug world out there, princess."

LOTS of AP folks on here don't live close. I understand if it doesn't work for you but ... where you live doesn't matter.

The best way to determine if the AP is for someone is how many days they plan to spend at WDW in the next year.

If the AP comes out less or close to what you would pay for regular tickets for your trips than it's worth it,
    especially since it comes with other discounts and perks.

There are some people where 1 person in a family buy the AP just for 1 long trip for the free parking and discounts.

gillep likes this.
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. randumb0

randumb0 Party at Mickey's

If you are only going for 3 or 4 days then I wouldn't buy an AP. With the 4 day pass you will not be blacked out on NYE

5. N Shah

N Shah Earning My Ears

I purchased the Discover Florida Pass. How long is the line usually at Magic Kingdom to show proof of Florida ID and activate tickets? Or do I just do that at the regular ticket line?

6. gap2368

gap2368 DIS Veteran

depends on where you go my parent got a 3 day FL pass and we went Sunday afternoon to the MK and walked right up to the ticket window no wait at all took maybe 20 minutes ( we spent most of the time asking about upgrading to an AP and what AP would work better weekday select, silver, gold ) so if we did not do this I think it would have taken 5-10 minutes.

7. Robo

Robo 1971 Castle in the Hub: Your lights are on!

Kansas City, Missouri, here.
    Not exactly walking distance. ;)

Hopefully, TinkLoverSam and HopperFan like this.
  8. Upatnoon

Upatnoon DIS Veteran

One tip for florida residents and blockout dates: You can buy a regular ticket for the blacked out dates, then upgrade it after to an annual pass so long as you haven't used up for ticket. For example, we bought a regular florida resident ticket and went to the parks on saturday and sunday, then on monday we upgraded it to a weekday select annual pass.