Question about the free dining plan offer

Jessica D Foshe

Earning My Ears
Hey y'all I'm currently in the beginning stages of planning a surprise trip to Disney World for my son, my boyfriend and his dad..... I am hoping for a free dining plan offer for the time of our trip. I know that if you stay at a value resort that you only get the quick service dining plan for free but can upgrade to a higher tier plan for a fee.... My question is; does anybody know what the upcharge would be to get the dining plan with one table service and one quick service would be? Thanks in advance!

It’s the standard difference in cost between the two plans. The Quick Service Dining Plan typically costs $52.50 per adult and $21.74 per child per night. The standard Disney Dining Plan costs $75.49 per adult and $25.75 per child per night. So it’ll cost you $22.99 per adult per night and $4.01 per child per night to upgrade.

Hey y'all I'm currently in the beginning stages of planning a surprise trip to Disney World for my son, my boyfriend and his dad..... I am hoping for a free dining plan offer for the time of our trip. I know that if you stay at a value resort that you only get the quick service dining plan for free but can upgrade to a higher tier plan for a fee.... My question is; does anybody know what the upcharge would be to get the dining plan with one table service and one quick service would be? Thanks in advance!

Just so you're not surprised, the free dining offer has only been available for late Aug-Sep and some weeks in Dec, so that's the time frame you need to plan on going. However, with the opening of Star Wars late next fall, there is a good chance this offer will have even fewer dates, if they offer it at all.

I'm not sure when you are going but if you aren't going during free dining, there is usually a partial free dining offer that is usually for June/July timeframe. We have used that offer the last 2 Summers and the offer usually comes out in January with a need to book before mid February. This only makes sense for you if you are planning now for a Summer 2019 trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter