Question about the monorail?

DixieAmos

<font color=teal>Lady of the Manor<br><font color=
I will be staying at the Grand Floridian resort. When we use the monorail do we sit wih members of the public or do we have our own carriage?
Thank you for advising me.

There are no "private" cars for any of the resort guests. The resort monorail could be considered more private, because at really crowded times only resort guests are allowed on the resort monorail.

You can request to ride in the front cab with the driver which is private, but you may have to wait a train or two.

The monorail you will be riding in is used primarily for Contemporary, Polynesian, and GF guests. The monorail from the TTC goes exclusively from the TTC to the MK - nonstop. So technically you will be riding with resort guests only.

Be careful not to get on the TTC monorail, it's full of commoners from off-site hotels, you wouldn't want little Dixie and Amos mingling with them.

As one FRB to another, can we talk?? There have been a multitude of complaints about the unpleasant odor found on the monorail.
Now, I know, you, being the class act you appear to be, do not want to irritate your nostrils (not to mention those of Amos and Dixie) with that horrid smell.

My advice?? Avoid the monorail entirely.

OMG Poohlover you're right. I was there last month every single car we got on smelled like a zoo. Oh dear, I hope it wasn't us.

dcgrumpy, I'm sure you have nothing to worry about--but, all the same, I definitely think Dixie Amos should avoid the monorail, don't you??

And,maybe...just as a precaution,dear, I'm sure you understand...Could you just make sure that you won't be at WDW at the same time as Dixie Amos---you know, just in case???

Thanks ever so much, darling--I knew you would be a doll about this!

:p :jester:

Poohlover, it is so kind of you to sympathize with DixieAmos' nostrils. I am sure that her personal doctor will appreciate your kindness. I, for one, would definitely not want to be on the monorail with DixieAmos and company... I certainly would not want to upset their nostrils or her hair extensions.. or her nails and I can imagie that her makeup could be an issue as well. So, my vote is for all of us to stay away from the GF and the monorail just her...:p

(I don't think you have to worry about her make-up--You know they are doing wonders with that permanent make up these days....for those who just can't be bothered on a daily basis)

Yes, I do try to help
where I can :p :p :p :jester: :jester:

Thanks,

ROTFLOL! - :crazy:

Absolutely brilliant, best laugh I've had for ages!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter