Question about the Pirate Cruise

ceecee

DIS Veteran
Has anyone's kids done this recently and was it worth it? My daughter was all set to do Grand Adventures in Cooking until she heard about this and now she wants to do the cruise instead. Anyone???? Thanks.

First it lasts for a full two hours (actually a bit longer). For @$25.00 your getting a good deal because your child gets a small meal of PB&J, rice crispy treat, gummy bears and a drink box, as well as a great bag filled with goodies and is occupied for 2 hours (you can explore other places or get a few hours of R&R). The goodies are really just trinket items, but they were fun for the whole trip. The ship sets sail, the pirates leave and search for treasure while they hear a story about a pirate. They search for treasure and finally get back to the boat where the treasure is waiting for them. DS had a great time and enjoyed it.He is 10 so he won't do this again, but DD may on another trip--she decided she wanted to do the Tea Party with Alice and the Mad Hatter this past trip.

My fellow Western New Yorker, PATSAL, explained the Pirate's cruise very well. My DD4 has done the Grand Adventures in Cooking twice and the Pirate's Cruise once. She loved them both, but she thought the cruise was much more fun. She enjoyed exploring and wearing the scarf around her head to look like a pirate.

The cooking was great, once they made cookies, and the other time little english muffin pizzas. It was cute when all the little chefs served them to the people at the GF. If your daughter would like more of an "adventure" type of activity, then she probably would really enjoy the Pirate Cruise.:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!